Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hello! A long time no update... just been a busy term and it seems to be flying pass very quickly! So many events, so exciting so busy... tsk tsk! and i can't talk properly cause i have an ulcer on my tongue like Mr Loh! I sound horrible... anyway, ulcer are NOT good, so when you get your ulcer, IMMEDIATELY put ulcer cream, if not "you'll die a long death". ha! Quoted from someone! :) phew.. i have just been through an experience of my life, scary.. well, gtg now, the ulcer makes my tongue dry... weird...

Crys



crys the piano sounded @ 10:45 PM

-ThE EnD-

 Crystal Wong.rgps.mgs.1i'03 . 2m'04. 3A1'05 . 180590 . .strings.
 
 

SHHHHH!!!!!

Design uniquely by
CaLiNe


[ My LiNkS ]*

Eliza.Cheryl.Muriel.ZW.Ming.Sarah
Tessa.April.Charmaine.Cassandra
Cao Yu.Maye.Mich.Phoebe.2M
HCF.Shern.Yiwen.Eewen.Clara.
Huifen.Liz.Juls
 designer: CaLiNe