Monday, August 29, 2005

Hello! Wow, this term has been a long ride.. an exciting one too! I am so relieved everything is over! I really really really wanna say a BIG thank you to my funky campaign manager JASVIR and to the brains behind those catchy slogans DENISE!and to my class for enduring my nonsense of wearing my campaign stickers everyday and to TESSA who helped me with my speech, and my BROS too! OH! and the wonderful designs on the postcards were designed by none other but MING!!!I am so grateful to all of you! and everyone who helped in their own ways like putting up posters and all. wow, i really meant it when i said "it wouldn't have been possible without the support and advice from my teachers, friends and fellow candidates". Phew! We've been through SO MUCH together, from the very day we got picked to go for the interview. I feel quite bad actually, cause i think we cause quite a lot of worry for the teachers.. hmm.. we'll apologize in the nice little teachers' day letter we'll write! ahaha! :)

I AM SO GLAD IT'S ALL OVER, now i can go for recess everyday! :)

Crys



crys the piano sounded @ 7:25 PM

-ThE EnD-

 Crystal Wong.rgps.mgs.1i'03 . 2m'04. 3A1'05 . 180590 . .strings.
 
 

SHHHHH!!!!!

Design uniquely by
CaLiNe


[ My LiNkS ]*

Eliza.Cheryl.Muriel.ZW.Ming.Sarah
Tessa.April.Charmaine.Cassandra
Cao Yu.Maye.Mich.Phoebe.2M
HCF.Shern.Yiwen.Eewen.Clara.
Huifen.Liz.Juls
 designer: CaLiNe