Monday, May 23, 2005

ah! the long weekend is finally over, not that there's anything to look forward in school tomorrow. What are we going to have?.... PHYSICS lesson.. sigh. I dislike physics, but i have made up my mind to try to listen to Ms Cheong and not switch my mind off when she talks. That is if i can do it, sometimes, it's just too boring! *yawn* Which reminds me, my dad has been hurrying me to get a physics tutor's contact... shall go hunting tomorrow.. well, it's not that difficult to find cause i presume a number of my classmates have physics tuition!

Ok.. enough of physics. Yep, saturday we had flag day! I was taken aback by some reponses from certain people. I mean if you don't want to donate, you can politely refuse, but some just stare at you with their piercing eyes and walk away! how rude is that? Yes yes, maybe some find it really irritating, which coincidently i read in a newspaper article today.. hmmm.. oh wellz! yes, so anyway, flag day is over! :)

And, i made my i/c already! hahah! I had to wait so long to have my photo taken! But i finally got everything done, i should get it at the end of Jun or in July! ahha! Yeh.. so back to my weekend, i spent quite a bit of time on LTC stuff... yup, research and all. Gosh, it's quite taxing but really really fun! Looking forward to my busy but fun-filled June hol! whee...! :)

I ordered a book from Kinokunya! yay! haha.. the author is Ayelet Waldman! I read one of her books "Nursery Crime". It is Fantastic!And the funniest thing is i bought it when i was P4 at a book fair cause of 2 stupid reasons. It was extra cheap and the cover of the book was super attractive! So at that time, i probably didn't understand what the book said, but i read it all over again, and i love it! haha, so anyway, i think i have finally found a passion for reading! yuyup! Hope it won't die down!

Yes, and i finally did finish my 3 questions of math! haha.. i took a really long time figuring out the steps Mr Ling did, but i finally figured it out! yay! hah! One of the neatest piece of homework i ever did i feel.. haha.. cause i did it super slowly!

I was supposed to go Ming'ens' house today.. but i had my homework to finish. haha! Oh wellz! There's always another time! anyway, it totally slipped my mind that i haven't given Ren Jean her tickets to sell yet! Oh Gosh.. i better find her tomorrow! Luckily i tidied up my file today and found the stack of her 10 tickets, if not i woulf have totally forgotten about it!

haix.. ok.. i should get going now.. it's pretty late.. and actually my hair is still really wet cause i bathed quite late.. so i shall just idle away and wait for air to evaporate the water droplets in my hair! hahah! Sounds like i'm answering the primary school science question "Why do you use hair dryers to dry wet hair"? hahaah yup! Good Night!

Crystal



crys the piano sounded @ 11:26 PM

-ThE EnD-

 Crystal Wong.rgps.mgs.1i'03 . 2m'04. 3A1'05 . 180590 . .strings.
 
 

SHHHHH!!!!!

Design uniquely by
CaLiNe


[ My LiNkS ]*

Eliza.Cheryl.Muriel.ZW.Ming.Sarah
Tessa.April.Charmaine.Cassandra
Cao Yu.Maye.Mich.Phoebe.2M
HCF.Shern.Yiwen.Eewen.Clara.
Huifen.Liz.Juls
 designer: CaLiNe